Enjoy a gay & lesbian scuba getaway over New Year's Eve at CoCo View Resort on Roatan, a beautiful and interesting island off the Caribbean coast of Honduras. With unlimited shore diving on the house reef, and extra dive drop-offs on the way back from our boat dives, it's easy to dive four or more times a day here, so bring a dive computer or rent one there. Air-conditioned accommodations and breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
Fun with rustic touches, this resort is like a scuba summer camp for divers! Evenings and after diving, divers congregate around the bar and get to know each other, or hang out at the dock and hammocks.
Roatan's diving is easy and known for lots of sponges and coral, interesting wrecks to explore, and exciting swim-throughs to the coral wall. Usually we spot a fair number of sea horses, always a delight.
Get away for the holiday with a friendly and fun mixed group of gay and lesbian divers!
We are happy to match you with a roommate if traveling solo, or ask us about single supplements if you prefer your own room.
Our Package Includes:
- 7 nights at CoCo View Resort (double occupancy) including 19% room tax
- 5 days of 2 boat dives daily (1 morning and 1 afternoon), with option for drop off on one of two house reefs to dive an extra tank on the return
- Unlimited shore diving (perfect for exploring the reef at twilight or night)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, from arrival dinner to breakfast on departure
- Complimentary morning coffee and bottled water any time
- Welcome cocktail
- Special picnic on private cay (weather permitting)
- BBQ on private cay (weather permitting)
- Complementary internet access
- Free use of kayaks and other non-motorized watersports equipment
- Transfers to and from Roatan Airport
Airfare to Roatan (RTB), $30 cash airport departure tax, rental equipment, other alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, tips and items of a personal nature.
There are direct flights to and from Roatan (RTB) on Saturdays on American Airlines, United Airlines, and Delta Airlines.
Connecting service is also available on Avianca (formerly TACA) Airlines, a Star Alliance partner airline.
A $500 deposit is due upon booking. Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
Non-diver: deduct $100.
How to reserve your space:
We'll place a space on courtesy hold for you and send you a confirmation e-mail.
Complete and return the trip application and waiver by e-mail with your deposit by check, PayPal, or credit card.
Make your airline reservations. We're happy to help you find the best flights online.